- WINNER of the Best Card Game award at UK Games Expo 2023!
- VIKING RAIDERS is a highly interactive family game! You are a merciless Viking Chief, on a mission to get the biggest Navy, the Largest Clan and the most Loot. Spend 45 minutes with the people you love, jostling for Viking supremacy!
- EASY TO LEARN – You can be playing in under 5 minutes. Just set up the Market, deal 6 cards to each player, and start taking turns! Read the flier to learn how to raid – and then you’re off! Learning cards will then turn up and introduce the rest along the way. No time wasted reading long rulebooks, more time having fun!
- EASY TO PLAY – Taking a turn is quick and simple. You draw 2 cards to your hand and you may then buy one item from the Market and play one Action. That’s it! But you’ll be surprised at the depth of the game, even when it is so simple to play. No two games will be the same, and if you want an extra challenge, the box includes a mini-expansion which will give you an extra challenge and more options.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES VIKINGS – The Viking theme and Norse mythology are not just seen in the gorgeous artwork, but also built into the gameplay. Has your clan been gifted a favour from one of the Norse Gods like Odin, Frejya, Thor, and Loki? Or maybe they have captured a wandering Berserker? Will you get hit by Ragnarok or raided in the dead of night? In short, we guarantee you will feel totally Vikingy long after the game has finished.
- IDEAL GIFT – Viking Raiders is the perfect gift for either boys or girls, for parents who love playing board games with their families, and anyone who wants to have a memorable time with their friends! An ideal birthday or Christmas presen
- 198 x cards
- 2 x fold out instruction leaflets
- 1 x quick start flier
- 1 x plastic insert
- 310 gsm black core
- Linen finish
- Standard poker size 63 x 88 mm
- Smooth scratch-resistant surface
- 2 mm cardboard
- Black inner lining
- Finger holes for easy opening
- Plastic insert with finger indents
🎬 See a short video explainer about the game – click here